Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Technical difficulties

My Internet connection suddenly stopped working yesterday morning. Soooo not cool. Especially considering that I have been depending on TVShack for nonstop movie entertainment (especially since I've been sick) and skype dates to keep me feeling close to you all this time of year. It's probably due to the lovely construction that also sporadically leaves my water brown or turned off completely. Let's just hope I can fix this little problem by Christmas.

But for now, my Christmas Wish List:
1. Internet (this wasn't on my original list, but suddenly got rocked to the top).
2. Friends and Family (I will settle for a few days after Christmas as well :).
3. A Christmas feast.
4. Snow.
5. "A Christmas Story" Marathon (hey, I can dream, right?).
6. A new supply of Yogi Tea.
7. My papers from Germany.

And since 7 is my lucky number, I'll stop there. Besides, I can't be too greedy. And just in case I cannot get this Internet problem figured out before Christmas . . . I wish you all a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends and food and love. I'll be thinking of you all!

Merry Christmas!

With love,
Mel

1 comment: