Friday, December 18, 2009

18.12.09

It snowed even more today. Fat, white flakes came tumbling down most of the morning, covering Montreux with a thin sheet of whiteness. Hello winter! And I wanted to go out running in it with my camera to capture the city in all it's wintery glory, but sadly, I woke up feeling absolutely awful this morning. Like could barely get out of bed and walk to the doctor kind of awful. But shockingly, I made it to the doctor's office just in time for her to assess my sickness and hand over a prescription sheet that was entirely covered. And now that I have a full on pharmacy in my room, I am feeling much better, though some homemade chicken soup and a cup of tea from my pink Beverly Hills Hotel mug would really do the trick.

If all goes well, however, I will be back on my feet and ready for action in two more days. Just in time to catch the snow with my camera--while it lasts that is. But for a quick preview, I will tell you this: it is cold and very white. Can't you just picture it?

2 comments:

  1. Feel better little woman! and maybe let us know where you are at all times? ;) xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my darling!!! i can hug you, without any germophobic anxieties... you guessed it. just got back from dr's... on the phone with b.a., cancelling til i can rebook... oh mel...loves and hugs

    ReplyDelete