Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can it be December 28th yet?

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you." --UNKNOWN (via Carleigh)

I have these kinds of moments all the time, wishing that specific people were there with me to laugh or cry or talk or be silent. And in 17 days and 16 hours, Car and Shan will be here! A part of me will be complete again. Now, if only I could find a way to fly home for the Caroling Party. I would be the happiest person alive. But I'll take what I can get!

And since we always look so good together, here is a quick preview. And fyi: we're way better in action!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha, I can't wait to add more photos to our already fabulous collection. Camera charger packed? CHECK!

    ReplyDelete