Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9 things I realized today

That...

(1)
I'm going to be an aunt.  Like really.  An aunt.  I can't believe it and am overwhelmed with joy for my brother and Nat.

(2)
Fall is here!  Okay, well the fall equinox isn't until tomorrow night at approximately 11:09pm, but hey,  that's pretty damn close.

(3)
This blog has been in existence for over one year (even if there have been unexpected hiatuses).  One year!  Wowzers!

(4)
Knowing that someone truly believes in you can be one of the best feelings in the world.

(5)
Smiling with your whole being really makes you feel happier too.

(6)
Even though I don't like to admit it, somedays, I really miss Switzerland.

(7)
Yelling at traffic violators inside your car doesn't do much good.  Unless your window is open and you're stuck in traffic next to the person.  Awkward...

(8)
I cannot go to sleep before 10pm.  I don't even know why I try.

(9)
World Peace Cookies really could bring peace and love and harmony to the world if everyone had one.  Or maybe it's just the chocolate.  Who cares, they're delicious!  I wonder if Maile could introduce a new strategy in Afghanistan... Hmm.  I'll do some research.

No comments:

Post a Comment