Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hotel Mel is still open for business

That's right everyone. Although this hotel is barely standing--the construction is insane right now--my room is still my room and visitors are welcome! However, I am sorry to say that this weekend is fully booked because (drum roll please. . .) Chels is coming to visit! It was a last minute decision, but I couldn't be happier, which is why I am doing anything and everything to keep myself busy for the next four hours until I'll be jumping on her at the airport. I know that this visit is coming at the perfect time for both of us for a variety of reasons that I will not bore you with here. And even though the sun isn't shining (that seems to be a common occurrence every time I have people come to stay) and there isn't much to do this time of year that doesn't include locking oneself indoors and watching movies all day, I couldn't think of a better person to do that with. I have I feeling we'll have plenty to talk about.

And just because, here are some of our finer moments caught on camera.
Oh, and one note. . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Love you zillions!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to reserve a section of floor for 1 please! Scratch that... is the cuddle spot in your bed still available? I'll take it!! I give 5 stars to HOtel Mel ;)

    ReplyDelete