Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update: the roommate

I have a new roommate. Yeah, I know. She is okay, I suppose. She kind of smells though.

Ah! Just kidding! Marki got here yesterday night and I could not be happier! (And I'll just say that A took care of the other roommate situation... Snapped his fingers and poof! What roommate??) And as for Marki and I, yeah, you could say that it's a pretty decent match. I'm convinced that we kept most of the 5th floor guests from sleeping with our giddy laughing and retelling of stories all the while freaking out about the fact that we are reunited again, in Switzerland!! Obviously a volume check was not that important as we are excellent representatives of our country and that "loud American stereotype" so many people believe in over here.

The plan for today? Coffee, chat, eat, walk, more eating, maybe some wine tasting, then whatever the hell we want. And don't worry, we'll throw down a couple extra bottles of wine to celebrate us and you and well, anything would be worth celebrating right now my opinion. Cheers! Hmm... Cheers to celebrating a Happy Life Day!

1 comment:

  1. am beside myself with joy!!! yessss, celebrate the Happy Life Day, Week, Month, Year...

    ReplyDelete