Monday, October 12, 2009

A quick hello

I have to apologize for the lack of posts this week. Married life with Marki is rather busy these days. And seeing as I am currently the main provider, my blogging free time has been temporarily eliminated to ensure that my wife and I can enjoy family meals together, long walks along the lakeshore at sunset, and train rides that take you all over the Swiss Alps (by mistake). Yes, I have a great story that you will surely hear more about soon.

So for now, I leave you with some words of wisdom passed on by a fellow American and a wonderful new friend. (Jamie, thank you for sending your brother and Aaron my way! It was an absolute pleasure to meet them both!) Bon courage à tous!

"Place yourself where you want to be and you'll see that life happens around you."

No comments:

Post a Comment