Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anybody know a guy named Noah that can help me out?

You know you're in Portland when it rains so hard outside that your only feasible mode of transportation would be to build yourself a little boat (with adequate roofing, of course) to float on into the city.  Just hope and pray that there aren't any inclines in your path, cause then my friend, you are 100% screwed.  Not even an artfully crafted playlist can mask the misery of this rainfall.

Maybe I'll do a little rain dance in my empty apartment just to see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. it rained like this in Argentina last week, and although it made me feel like home, clearly a tropcial location is NOT designed for that kind of rainfall and water was up to peoples waists! so i get this :)

    ReplyDelete