Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chère la Suisse,


Dear Switzerland,

You have been exceptionally kind to me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing and showing your many faces. French, Italian, German or Romansh, you are brilliant and beautiful, eclectic and charming. And your mountains. . . Oh your mountains. I have no words for those because I've used them all up.

So for now I say farewell. And again, thank you. You've taught me more than I've yet to understand and you've helped me see part of myself I didn't know existed. And in return, I leave you a piece of my heart. It may not be much, but it's something to me.

Bisous et à bientôt,
Mel

2 comments:

  1. Dear Switzerland,

    Thank you for sending Mel home. She has been seriously missed.

    Much Love,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is the Conde Nast editor these days? and the National Geographic dude? where are they???

    ReplyDelete