Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Watch out Switzerland. . . The three-some is here and ready for action!

This photo is the essence of my next two and a half weeks, and I seriously cannot wipe the smile off my face. Sitting in my tiny room with two of the most wonderful people I know drinking wine and laughing. . . Life is good. Really good.

And tomorrow Natalie will be here to pick us up and whisk us away to Verbier for Shan's birthday, a fantastic (and freezing) New Year's celebration, and skiing in the Swiss Alps--essentially a couple days spent partying in one of the greatest and most exclusive ski resorts in the Alps. Yeah, we're that cool. Oh, and tomorrow evening, a serious feast at Andy, Anne, and Yann's Chalet (also in Verbier) with wine, wine, some food, a crackling fire and more wine.

So here's to the next few days in paradise--and I mean that in every sense of the word. And since I will be no where near my computer for the next few days, I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year's celebration, wherever the holiday takes you! Here's to the end of a fabulous year and the beginning of one that can only be better. See you in 2010!

1 comment: