Monday, September 14, 2009

Col de Jaman

My first day off in eight days. Ah the glory of it! And to satisfy my dyer need to get away from the hotel, I went hiking. Seriously hiking. Yes, the weather was a disappointment and the views would have been extraordinary without the rolling fog, but the hiking itself was cleansing to say the least. Met a few Swiss hikers, an English family, plenty of cows (some aggressive and some, not so aggressive), and of course a cat that I named Kuttah--thanks Shan :).

Nick, this photo's for you. Looks familiar, huh? I could not stop laughing when I saw it! And they say the Swiss are neutral. Bah.
Les Vaches!



Total meters climbed: 1137 + a few detours (approximately 4000 feet)
Total miles: Dad and I guestimated 12-13
Total experience overall: Let's just say that my legs and mind have not felt that great in a while.

4 comments:

  1. You met some cows!!!!!!! Did you say, " Baahaaaaaaaa" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swiss cows say MOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOUOOUOU ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Well you know, cows love sheep and blah blah blah. It makes total sense!!!"

    And for the record: MOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete