Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here we go!

I have officially been in Montreux for one week, and now that I am finally making myself a home here, at least temporarily, this blog has become my newest project for several reasons:

a) It gives me an excuse to go enjoy a cappuccino at the cafe down the street (they conveniently have free wifi).
b) I get to write anecdotes and share amusing stories with you all while simultaneously posting pictures and links for your reading pleasure (and my own personal entertainment).
c) Eh, that's enough reasons for now :).

So, without further ado, here's to the next adventure, the "Unknown Adventure" as Chels so perfectly titled my music playlist. I may not know how long I'm staying here (thanks to the fine people at the Swiss Consulate) or where I'll be living in another few weeks or what my job will be come tomorrow, but I suppose that keeps life interesting, which as a college grad is more than I could ask for.

And one more thing... I love you all. So much. And as much as I find this place beautiful and new and exciting, it doesn't compare to being closer to all of you. Soon enough, soon enough.

All my love,
Mel

1 comment:

  1. like every great book, i wished i could read faster but oh sigh... then it was over. so i cannot wait 'til tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete